Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


So, we haven't ever done a Stacking the Shelves post before, but we've gotten some amazing books this past 2 weeks, so I just had to share them!!!!  Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
So, here are the books we got this week:

 
This Side of Jealousy by Lily Peloquin--(Unsolicited) I haven't read the first one of this one, but I'm going to look into it.
 
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton--(Requested) I am so excited about this one!!!  I love the cover, and the story just sounds so intriguing!
 
Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer--(Unsolicited)  I haven't read the first one of this one either, but I've heard good things.  I'll definitely be checking both of these out.
 
Revel by Maurissa Guibord--(Requested)  I'm really excited about this one, too!  Can't wait to jump in because I've heard good things.
 
Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance--(Requested) I just love Talia Vance.  She is one of the coolest people I have met, and I just know that this one is going to be fantastic.  (If you haven't read Silver by her, then go buy it now!)
 
Endless by Jessica Shirvington--(Sent by the wonderful Brianna)  If you follow our blog, then you know I am a Jessica Shirvington nut.  So when Brianna (who lives in Australia) offered to send me her 2 extra copies of Endless (which isn't out in the US for another 6 months), I might have had a squee-fest.  I am so excited for this one...I'm reading it this week!  Look out for me to give away the 2nd copy!
 
Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey--(Requested)  I nearly died when this one showed up at my door.  This is one of my most anticipated of 2013!  I mean, it's Edgar Allan Poe retelling!  Ah!
 
Star Cursed by Jessica Sportswood--(Requested)  I was so excited when this one showed up in the same package as Ashes.  I loved Born Wicked, so I can't wait to jump into this one.
 
Tarnish by Katherine Longshore--(Unsolicited)  I haven't read Gilt, and I'm not sure its my type of book.  So, I'm not sure about this one yet.
 
Belladonna by Fiona Paul--(Requested)  I have actually already read this thanks to Sara, a wonderful blogger friend.  It was good, albeit slow at times--plus, it needs more Falco.
 
A HUGE thank you to PenguinTeen, Flux Books, Random House Children's Books, Egmont USA, and the lovely Brianna!
 
So, that's it guys!!!!  What did you get this week?