Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: INSURGENT by Veronica Roth

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 

Insurgent by Veronica Roth 
Releases on May 1st.
Thank you to Katherine Tegen, HarperCollins times a million for the ARC!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


           We both have war inside of us.  Sometimes it keeps us alive.  Sometimes it threatens to destroy us. (ARC, p. 242)

           "Sleep," he says.  "I'll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you." (ARC, p. 50)




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



I have already read this book twice! Then, I went and took pictures of all my favorite pages, so I could reread them again and again, since I had to send the book to the Baby Sis and the Middle Sis! There are seriously no adjectives in the English language that do justice to this book. At one point, tears were running down my face as I was pumping my fist into the air. I cried, cheered, laughed, melted and experienced every emotion know to man through the pages of this book! I am so happy to be alive at this point in history just to be able to experience books like this one!

Also, as you probably have seen, we are apart of Team Erudite!  Please help us to win this faction war by clicking on our link here.  Also, as a thank you for helping us win, our faction leader, Pam, at Bookalicious, is giving away 3 finished copies of Insurgent that will be signed and personalized!!!  Go here to enter the giveaway!