Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 
 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In honor of Iron Knight being released TODAY, here is a little teaser:




          "Name one,"  I scoffed.  "Give me one instance where you haven't--"

          "Meghan Chase!"  Puck roared, startling me into silence.  I blinked, and he sneered at me.  "Yeah your highness, I know what loss is.  I've loved that girl since before she knew me." (ARC, 79)

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, picking only one teaser was almost as excruciating as that little exchange above.  Stay tuned later in the week for a review of the 4th installment in the Iron Fey Series, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.