Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*********************************************



"'We'll be okay,' I whispered.  How I wished I believed that.  It felt like I'd fallen down a well rapidly filling with dark water.  As I wrapped my arms around Kian's back, I felt the tremor that ran through him and wondered how long I could hold my breath."  ARC, pg 151

*******************************

This is one of those books that I had been waiting on for what felt like forever!!!  So glad I now have it in my hands!!!!