Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren

I amazingly got an early copy of Sweet Filthy Boy from netgalley.  I pretty much did a major happy dance when I saw I had been approved.  Christina and Lauren have a way with words that usually leave me barely able to breathe from laughter!  Don't make a lady that has had 4 babies laugh hysterically!  Not a good thing! TMI?!?!? LOL Anyways, I love the characters that they create.  I want to be BFF's with all of them!  I had in my mind that I would do a funny teaser because that's what I like most about them is their humor.  But once I went a looked back on the lines that I had bookmarked, the one that stuck out to me the most was not funny.  I had to pick it though because I think it's beautiful and so very true!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

9781476751801.jpg
"Life is built of these little horrible moments and the giant expanses of awesome in between."

Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
Simon and Schuster Gallery Books
Releases May 13th, 2014

**This is not a YA book. Recommended for 18+.**