Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:


•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blue Notes


"I begin to walk toward the steps leading offstage when my treacherous, really should be replaced knees prove that I'm dissolving. Or snapping. Or being the bravest I've ever been. I must be a little bit brave, at least, because I"m not completely numb. I want to find a piece of paper and scribble notes--at the very least, the motif that sparked this whirlwind.

But my mind and my body have parted ways.  I sort of...sag. The lights are bright and the handrail is hard to see.

He's there to make sure I don't fall." Kindle 15%

Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty
Gallery Books
May 6th, 2014

PLUS, THE EBOOK OF BLUE NOTES IS $1.99 NOW  THROUGH MAY 5th!!!