Thursday, January 30, 2014

Series Love: The Iron Fey AND a call for reading suggestions!

The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
Published by Harlequin Teen
Available Now
The Sisters Say:  Ash, Puck--no more is needed





Okay, so this is one of those series that I had heard was really good, but for some reason I just kept putting it off.  Then, earlier this week, I got the urge to try out The Iron King.  And now, as many a times happens, I am kicking myself for not reading this sooner!!!  I absolutely adore this series--Julie Kagawa has created (or modernized) some of the most amazing characters, introduced us to a Faery world of fantasy and nightmares, and taken us on some quests that shall never be forgotten.

So, instead of doing a review for all the books (especially since most everyone I know or blog with has already read them), I just wanted to do a shout out to an amazing series. If you have not read this one, I highly recommend it! Now, I'm off to read the Spin-Off series, The Call of the Forgotten.  I heard that there will be appearances from some of Julie's great characters, and I can't wait to see them again already!

But first, I just wanted to ask what some of your favorite series are?  I am in the mood to read some series that have been around a while (or atleast the first 2 books are already out), and I need some suggestions!