Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books You Wish Could Have Had A Sequel



Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish

This Week:  The Top Ten Books You Wish Could Have Had Sequels

1.) The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

I just loved the fairy tale world that lies parallel to our own!!!

2.) Poison by Bridget Zinn

This was such a great read, and I am not usually a high fantasy fan.  Sadly, Bridget passed away before she could write the sequel.

3.) Revel by Maurissa Guibord

Loved the secluded island and the greek gods!

4.) Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulsen

I really loved the Norse mythology in this one, and even more, I loved the romance.  If a sequel were to appear one day, I would rejoice!

5.) Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols

This is one of my favorite contemporary reads, and it would be great to catch up with Leah and Grayson again.

6.) Taste by Kate Evangelista

I'm pretty sure there are going to be some spin-offs of this one, but I want more Dimitri!!!!  An entire book of just Dimitri!

7.) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Just because it was so good!!!!

And I know there must be other great stand alones out there, but I have not read many of them yet.  So, I'm looking to your lists to find some great reads!