Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character



Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish

This Week:  The Top 10 Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character!  These are in no particular order because they are all yummy!!!!

1.) Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster

I just love the bad boys, so you will probably see quite a few of them on this list.  I love how overprotective and jealous Travis gets--I know that may sound crazy, but I just think it's sexy hot.  Plus, he can knock a guy out with a single punch.  I think I'll let him be my bodyguard. :)

2.) Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Peril

Another one of the bad boys.  Kaidan is the son of the Duke of Lust, so needless to say, he shimmers will all sorts of sexiness.  He's broody and knows all the right moves.

3.) Aidan St. Delphi from the Covenant Series

Here's the best of all the good guys.  He's sexy, overprotective, charming, and so thoughtful that I just want to squeeze him.  Add to the fact that he's forbidden fruit...and delicious!

4.) Jace Wayland from Mortal Instruments

I have to throw in my City of Bones bad boy.  He's so troubled and broken that a part of me would just die to have the chance to fix him.

5.) Morpheus from Splintered

This is one of my favorite books this year (a re-telling of Alice and Wonderland), and I love the darkness of Morpheus.  He's like the shadow half of a human---possessing all the dark sides of a human that are just so sexy--mystery, secrets, power, and chiseled abs!

6.) Phoenix from the Embrace Series

Are we seeing a pattern here?  I love the bad guys that are hiding behind their defenses of jealousy, fear, and hatred.  It just makes it all the better when they redeem themselves.

7.) Lucas from Easy

Another troubled, over-protective, tatted up sexy beast!  Lucas is so broken because of his past, and I just want to throw my arms around him.  Plus, he can kick butt!

8.) Four from Divergent

He will always be Four to me, and I just love his strength and determination.  Add that to the extreme sexiness, and I'm sold.

9.) Daemon From Lux Series

He's just so cocky and arrogant, but I can't help but fall for that confidence.  Add the amazing eyes and sexy chest, and you have perfection.

10.) Will Herondale from Infernal Devices

Another one of the bad boys that just steals my heart away!  I love the broody, troubled ones, and Will definitely is near the top of the "broken boy" list.


I have a few Honorable Mention Crushes that I had to acknowledge:
Cole from Everneath
Lucas from Starcrossed
Dimitri from Vampire Diaries
Warner from Shatter Me