Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: If I Should Die by Amy Plum

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Published by Harper Teen
Release Date:  5-7-2013


"He was like the ghost lover in one of those tragic Victorian stories.  But unlike the swooning, fainting heroines of those tales, I felt empowered by my resolve that tragedy would not be our fate."  ARC, pg 98

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I hate endings because that means it's over.  No more Vincent, no more Jules, no more Kate.  I'm going to miss them so much!!!  I'm just 100 pages in, but I hope this one doesn't break my heart!