Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Spellcaster by Claudia Gray

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Release Date:  3-5-2013
Published by:  HarperTeen

 
"What if I'm the reason Nadia's going to die?"
 
"The future was rushing toward him--his future and his curse."
Both from an ARC, pg 35
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was so excited to get the chance to read an early copy of Spellcaster.  I love Claudia Gray, and this was something different from her past books.  While it didn't end up being one of my favorite Claudia Gray books, it was still interesting--especially because it centered around witches.  I think witches are neglected in the YA paranormal world!

10 comments:

  1. I'm a big Claudia Gray fan too! I think she did vampires well so I can't wait to see how she does witches :). Great teasers!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so intrigued by this book definitely excited to check it out!

    Marissa @ Rae Gun Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this book sounds so good, I'll have to check it out. Great tease!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Claudia Gray. Looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really looking forward to this one! Thanks so much for sharing a teaser. :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I snagged this one at ALA and I'm SO EXCITED to read it :D It looks like it's going to be fantastic :D Great teaser!

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of her books yet, I'm sooo behind! Love this cover though!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Claudia Gray too but I'm not a witch fan. Hmmmm....interesting teaser.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read one of Grey's books, Balthazar, but I really liked it. I don't like a lot of witchy books, but this seems good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Teaser! I really like that cover, too. Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays-13.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete