Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Published by HarperTeen
Release Date:  1-22-2013

 
"'You made me a better person, I mean, a better immortal.' He said that last part with a wink." ARC Pg 37
 
"I got the feeling that these boys liked danger."  ARC pg 149
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm a little less than halfway through, and I am loving this so far!  I will admit that Nikki bugs me, but that's only because she dislikes Cole, and I am firmly planted in the Team Cole to rule the Underworld team.  Even though I know she will never be with him, there is still something about him.  Not to mention that Jack is just not my type--too nice.  But, either way, the action is great, and I'm getting a hefty dose of Cole!  :)
 

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You explanation is excellent and clear. I was impressed with this post and am looking forward to reading more from you.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I totes agree with you! Cole is the best and I lurve him! Jack just is not my fave, I guess he is okay but Cole is just amazing! Cannot wait to read this book!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading this right now too! Though you are a bit farther in than I am. I usually love the bad boys but I just love Jack. :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I didn't really care for the first one, I'll still probably read this one :) Great teasers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally can't wait for this one. I'm Team Jack but I do want to learn more about Cole! I'm gonna do a little happy dance when this one comes in the mail :). Great teasers!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you 100%
    Jack is so boring compared to Cole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sooo want this book. I'm totally jealous that you're getting to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I still haven't read my copy of Everneath. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover! I can't wait to dive into this series! Hope your enjoying it!

    My TT: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-8-pretty-crooked-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read that!
    My TT: http://bookfixation.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-dare-you-to-by-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished everneath last week and I am so so excited for this one! Your teasers are making me just giddy for next week's release. And team cole really? hmmm that makes me even more intrigued for the rest of the tale

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have note read this yet, but want too, I have a few of the books in the series, don't remember which now, lol,
    great teaser

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't read the first book yet, I'm so behind!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Completely jealous!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete