Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Published by Simon Pulse
Release Date:  3-5-2013

 
"I'm a tempest, battering his thoughts, trying to tear them loose."  ARC, pg 34
 
"'When the Stormer attacked it was like the world ended.  Everthing gone, destroyed, sucked up, or broken and left in splinters."  ARC, pg 96
 
"He puts his arms on either side of me, caging me between them.  My heart slams against my chest so hard it feels like it will bruise me from the inside out."  ARC, pg 116
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
This is a MUST READ you guys!  I loved it from beginning to end.  The idea was brilliant, and Shannon's characters will sweep you away.  You know that wonderful feeling of Spring when a cool breeze washes over your face and all you smell is flowers mixed with the scent of a fresh rain?  That's this book!!!!
 
Leave me a link to your TT and I will go visit as soon as I am home (on vacay right now)!!!