Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Altered by Jennifer Rush


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Altered by Jennifer Rush
Published by:  Little Brown BFYR
Release Date:  1-2-2013


"'Hope is a waking dream.'  I let the words echo in my head.  The quore reminded me of that feeling you get when you start to wake from a dream you don't want to leave.  That crushing sensation in the center of your chest, like you are losing an important piece of yourself you won't ever get back." ARC, pg 115

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I loved this book so much!  It was one of those that I HAD to read in one sitting because I refused to put it down.  It had it all--action, intrigue, romance, murder, and mystery!  It's the best book I've read in the last few months! 

So go pre-order it today!!!