Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Altered by Jennifer Rush


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Altered by Jennifer Rush
Published by:  Little Brown BFYR
Release Date:  1-2-2013


"'Hope is a waking dream.'  I let the words echo in my head.  The quore reminded me of that feeling you get when you start to wake from a dream you don't want to leave.  That crushing sensation in the center of your chest, like you are losing an important piece of yourself you won't ever get back." ARC, pg 115

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I loved this book so much!  It was one of those that I HAD to read in one sitting because I refused to put it down.  It had it all--action, intrigue, romance, murder, and mystery!  It's the best book I've read in the last few months! 

So go pre-order it today!!!

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will go and check it out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease! And boy, do I love that cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG!!!! I WANT! I'm dying to get my hands on this, and I have to wait until January, and now you're coming along with a quote and have me going haywire again. If this goes on much longer, I'm probably gonne die of a stroke before I get my hands on those boys!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, you just made me laugh so hard!!! But the boys will definitely be worth the wait!!!

      Delete
  4. I have been seeing this book around. Love the teaser. It definitely sounds like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great read! I haven't heard of it before but I'll keep a look out for it now. It has a cool cover too!

    My teaser is from Ten Tiny Breaths:
    http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-nov-27.html

    ~alli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been intrigued by this one since I first tea the synopsis. Glad to hear that you loved it!!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly can't WAIT for this book. For some reason it's called to me for...forever. I think I'm really going to love it.

    Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang! Haha this looks great. Sounds like a really fun read ;) Glad you enjoyed it.

    Haley
    passingthepages.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, awesome teaser ;) so glad you loved this book :D it seems great :) pretty cover too ;p
    Thank you for commenting on my Top Ten. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesssssss, I need to get my hands on this book! Awesome teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete