Saturday, October 20, 2012

Check out What's New at EpicReads!!

Hey everyone!

So, I have a confession to make.  I have recently become obsessed with EpicReads.  I have a tendency to go there every day to check on new contests, book trailers, etc.  And then while I'm there, I end up checking out Pitch Dark and Story Crush--because, I'm slightly obsessed there, too.

Okay, so, confession--check.

Now...EpicReads Contests:

Signed Shatter Me Giveaway!  You can enter to win a signed hardcover (original cover) of Shatter Me, plus a copy of the new paperback version!  There are 20 winners!!

 
If you've read this book, then you exactly why you should enter!  If not, then I command you to run to the bookstore and purchase it!  It is a fantastic romantic dystopian, and once you read it, your life will forever be changed!  At least mine was!  Now I might Twitter stalk Tahereh....might.
 
All Hallows Read Giveaway!  You can enter to win a prize pack with multiple books! 
 
 
I have only read Sweet Evil and Masque of the Red Death from this stack of prize books, and those were some of the Best of 2012!  I love, love, love them!  And I have heard good things about the other books!
 
So, go check out EpicReads to see what's new!!!!  But be careful, or you might become obsessed like me.