Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)  

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This week's Teaser Tuesday is Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.  It's published by Harper Teen and will be released May 1st.  And, let me just tell you this book did all sorts of things to me!!! Oh ladies, wait until you meet Kaidan!  It's an emotional rollercoaster ride of pure awesomeness!!!  Pre-order this beauty right now!!! (there is a reason for all these exclamation points!!!)

Sweet Evil

           "I've never been too terribly attached to anyplace. I guess it would have to be ... here."...
"The Texas panhandle?" I asked.
"No." He seemed to choose each word with deliberate care. "I mean here in this car. With you." (ARC, p. 150)