Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today!  This weeks book that we are anxiously awaiting is Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins.  This is book #3 and the grande finale in the Hex Hall trilogy.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident. 
Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I am so so so ready for this book to come out and finally know how it all ends!!!  I haven't even read this yet, but I am already completely SPELLBOUND!!! Yep, I went there!!!:D  Spellbound comes out March 13th, and you can better believe I will have it read before the 14th!  With Demonglass, I had pre-ordered it through Amazon or Barnes & Noble one, and it had not come before I had to go pick up my kids from school.  So, I'm sitting in the pick-up line waiting for my kids and download the sample on my kindle from amazon.  Lo' and behold, I get to chapter 3 and proceed to FREAK OUT in my car in front of the eyes of all the other Moms!  And, that is right where the free preview ends!  I still had a good 10 minutes before I would be at the front of the line, and I try to reign in my fan-girl freak out!  But, after chewing off all my nails, and making my car bounce from my nervous fidgeting, I bite the bullet and order the complete ebook!  Yes, I know I had the actual book waiting for me at home, but CHAPTER 3 guys!!!  I must say, that it was completely worth it!  Everyone needs a copy of all these books in hardback, paperback and on their e-reader! Which by the way, the paperback edition of Demonglass was just released, and it has a sneak peek of Spellbound! Add this complete series to your TBR pile!  Trust me, you will be thanking me!!! Now just to decide who I want Sophie to end up with, definitely Archer, no Cal, no Archer, no Cal.....