Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: If I Die by Rachel Vincent

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I actually read this book last week, in fact I read books 2-5 in this series last Wednesday through Saturday. I couldn't make myself stop!  I also keep going back to read this one, heart-stopping, stomach clenching, squee-worthy quote!  So, I must share it with all of you, in hopes that if you haven't read this series, you will and come squee with me!  If I Die is the 5th book in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent and is on shelves now!

If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)


"I fell into that kiss like Alice into Wonderland, headfirst and flailing, heart pounding the whole time.  The world spun around me and still I fell, and I only crashed down to earth again when someone called my name." (p. 206)


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3