Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that
what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Released June 14, 2011

Teaser #1:

"He pulled away from me, his eyes searching my face. I wondered if he could see my pulse pounding in my throat. I could feel it. I needed to think, and when he was close to me, thinking was impossible." (page 74)

Teaser #2:

"He bent down, burying his face in my neck. I reached back to grab onto the iron bars behind me to hold myself up. My jacket slipped off my shoulders. I was pretty sure I was on fire, and at that moment I would have sworn that bursting into flame was a glorious way to go." (page 105)

This book is AMAZING!!! Hot guys, snarky protagonist, and plenty of page turning intrigue. If you are looking for a great read that you won't be able to put down, read this book! Look back on Thursday for our review of this book.

Stay tuned this weekend for the review of Hourglass that unconsciously turned into a top ten list because we couldn't stop listing things we LOVED about this book!!!